Keep Fighting

Tired of fighting? You should never be because warriors never get tired of fighting. There are many times also that I got tired of fighting the sickle cell battle, but I thought of what good it will do me, I can't allow sickle cell to be the boss. I am the boss and I am going to fight till the end. If you are thinking of quitting, you must know the there is someone out there who gives a damn about you or don't your know that quitters never win and winners never quit. Let's stay strong always. God gives His hardest battle to the strongest warrior. Put on your fighting armour and tell sickle cell that you are the strongest. Don't give it the upper hand,hold on, stay strong, keep fighting, the darkest hour is just before the dawn. Love you guys and enjoy this beautiful Monday.

Comments